Monday, October 13, 2008

RESTAURANT.COM

This is for those of you that are like me and will not eat out unless you have a coupon or some sort of discount! If you go to restaurant.com you can buy gift cards for less. (i.e. $25.00 for $10) Right now they are having a promotion 80% of your order with the code EIGHTY.

Today I bought four $10.00 off coupons for $2.40! Yes, that's right I got $40.00 in gift certificates to one of my favorite restaurants for $2.40. SALE ENDS AT MIDNIGHT 10/15/08 !!


You can print the coupon after you pay for it and eat out today! Just make sure you read what the coupon is good for... mine is $10 off a $20 purchase...some were ridiculous like $15 off a $100 purchase...so pay attention, and then go eat out! I will be using mine for my 27th Birthday tomorrow!
UPDATED: YESTERDAY IT WAS ONLY 70% OFF TODAY 80%

4 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

What a great deal! I looked at the website, and they don't have any for our area. That's one drawback to living in a small town!

Tara McLean Derricott said...

P.S. Happy Birthday!!!

Gates & Tausha said...

SHUT UP!!! what FUN discoveries!!!! happy birthday tomorrow----dANG girl you're OLD!!! (jk i turn 27 next month...poop) but hope its ROCKIN!

Cherice said...

Thanks for the info! I will check it out....good for az too? I guess I will see :)

and

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!